- Meet us @MEDICA! Hall 15 Stand B05
- Excellent performance of smart needle demonstrated in clinical tests
- medGadget: Injeq IQ-Needle for easier safer spinal taps
- Qmed: Smart needle could improve diagnoses
- GE reports 13.9.2016 "Sharp as a tack"
- Aamulehti 12.8.2016 "Älyneula tietää missä sen kärki on"
Injeq IQ-Needle™ for Lumbar Puncture
Lumbar puncture takes a leap to 21st century as Injeq announces IQ-Needle™ with novel real-time target alert for spinal fluid (CSF).
Injeq IQ-Needle™ connected to Injeq BZ-301 analyzer make an immediate alert when the tip of the needle touches spinal fluid. This alert helps the physician to avoid unnecessary needle movements close to spinal nerves, thus punctures can be performed safely and for example highest quality spinal fluid (CSF) samples can be expected.
The alert also means that manual process of removal and reinsertion of stylet to check for spinal fluid flow can largely be avoided. This enables a smoother and faster puncture which increases comfort for both physician and patient.
Download Injeq Lumbar puncture brochure
- Detection of spine structures with IQ-Needle in clinical lumbar punctures
- ICEBI 16 - Injeq presents an abstract of results regarding use of IQ-Needle in spinal anesthesia
- Biopsy Needle Including Bioimpedance Probe with Optimized Sensitivity Distribution
Injeq IQ needles and measurement devices are available for research purposes (both sterile and non-sterile). For more information on availability and research collaboration, please contact us.