We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team.
As a Quality Engineer you will be an essential part of our team, working in the interface between quality and production department.
Your work will consist of:
– planning and performing equipment maintenance and periodical equipment verification, calibration, and validation
– planning and performing process validation and re-validation together with production personnel
– design and realization qualification of production equipment together with production personnel
– quality control of incoming components
– production environmental monitoring
– product quality monitoring
– performing internal audits and supplier audits
– creating, updating and developing Quality System related processes and procedures
What do we expect from you?
You should have a degree in quality, industrial, material, or mechanical engineering. You can be recently graduated or already with a work experience.
The work as a quality engineer requires learning new things every day. You have an analytical way of thinking which will help you in the problem solving in your daily work. You have patience to concentrate in details and you also have the ability to see the big picture. You can manage several parallel tasks and you adapt into changing situations.
You are able to communicate and co-operate with people coming from different backgrounds. Fluent Finnish and English are required to succeed in this job. We work as a team which requires flexibility and initiative.
We also appreciate following skills:
Understanding of relevant standards and regulation, e.g. ISO 13485, MDR, ISO 14791
Knowledge of manufacturing processes and related statistical methods
Knowledge or experience of medical device related topics
What do we offer?
An opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
Support for your personal professional development by working in challenging and versatile environment
Comprehensive occupational healthcare and also extra health insurance
Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work partly remotely.
Interested? Please send your application and CV together with your salary request before 31.8.2022 to email@example.com with the word QUALITY ENGINEER in the message title.