We are looking for a Project manager to join our development team.
As a project manager you will coordinate projects in medical product and technology development team, working closely together with clinical, quality and production functions and experts from other organizations.
Your work will consist of:
- Planning and managing a new product development project and leading a networked project teams
- Analyzing standards, regulation and resources and establishing requirements and project priorities
- Connecting to suppliers, establishing applicable supplier control, and coordinating development across companies
- Co-developing product designs, building prototypes and testing things
- Analyzing data and documenting your contributions in conformance with Injeq quality management system
- Continuous learning on technologies, industry trends and customer needs
What do we expect from you?
You should have a degree in engineering. Product management or product development experience in regulated industry R&D like medical devices or pharma is desirable. In addition to R&D you have an idea about mass production and design transfer.
The work requires learning new things every day. We expect you to have interest to work in this field. You have an analytical way of thinking which will help you in the problem solving in your daily work. You have patience to concentrate in details and you also have the ability to see the big picture. You can manage several parallel tasks and you adapt into changing situations.
You are able to communicate and co-operate with people coming from different backgrounds. Fluent Finnish and English are required to succeed in this job. We work as a team which requires flexibility and initiative.
We also appreciate following skills:
- Understanding of relevant standards and regulation, e.g. ISO 13485, MDR, ISO 14791
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and related statistical methods
- Knowledge or experience of healthcare related topics
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to develop innovative healthcare solutions
- An opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Support for your personal professional development by working in challenging and versatile environment
Interested? Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.