Injeq IQ-Needle™ tells you where the tip is
- Thank you for visiting us @Medica !
- Injeq @jENS. New Abstract and conference poster published
- Healthhub, 25.9.2017 - Injeq Oy sai 1,65 miljoonan joukkorahoituksen ja 650 uutta omistajaa
- Crowdfundinsider, July 3, 2017 - Injeq Oy Set to Close Invesdor Round With More Than €1.6 Million in Funding
- Aamulehti 14.6.2017 - Tamperelainen älyneula aloittaa maailmanvalloituksen Pohjoismaista
- June 14th, 2017 - Clinical trials of Injeq IQ-Needle™ to expand in the Nordic countries (Download PDF)
- We are live in Twitter: @
Injeq IQ-Needle™ for Lumbar Puncture
Lumbar puncture takes a leap to the future as Injeq announces IQ-Needle™ with novel real-time alert for spinal fluid.
Injeq IQ-Needle™ connected to Injeq BZ-301 analyzer provide physician information about the tissue at the tip of the needle. The device also makes an alert when the tip of the needle touches spinal fluid, which helps the physician to avoid unnecessary needle movements close to spinal nerves and punctures can be performed safely and highest quality spinal fluid samples can be expected.
The alert also means that manual process of removal and reinsertion of stylet to check for spinal fluid flow can largely be avoided. This enables a smoother and faster puncture which increases comfort for both physician and patient.
Download Injeq Lumbar puncture brochure
- EMBEC2017 - Biopsy needle with local bioimpedance measurement and real-time tissue classification.
- Detection of spine structures with IQ-Needle in clinical lumbar punctures
- ICEBI 16 - Injeq presents an abstract of results regarding use of IQ-Needle in spinal anesthesia
Injeq IQ needles and measurement devices are available for research purposes. For more information on availability and research collaboration, please contact us.